December 5 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm$25.00 – $45.00
Transformational Breathwork (TB) is a group method of self-exploration that incorporates experiential elements such as breathwork, music, art, and talking. TB is designed to induce deep states of expanded consciousness and release blocked energy and emotions. This method involves deep accelerated breathing and encourages combining inhalation and exhalation into a cycle of continuous breath.
In this practice, it is not the coach, therapist, or healer who is wise, but the individual’s psyche, whose wisdom is tended and brought to flower the therapeutic benefits of transformational breathwork.
Transformational Breathwork is capable of:
- Healing of illness, anxiety, depression, and conflict.
- Release and healing of trauma and abuse.
- Reintegration with family and community.
- Opening of compassion, forgiveness, courage, and love.
- Reclaiming of purpose.
- Finding of our lost soul and the highest insights of spiritual understanding.
Participants should bring a yoga mat, pillow, blanket, water bottle, and journal.
Please refrain from eating a large meal at least 2 hours prior to the breathing session.